Semi-permanent Cosmetics Training – Beginners Level
During the Smudge-free semi-permanent cosmetics course (excluding trial lesson), Andrew will help you compile a professional portfolio which will be required so your prospective clients can view your before and after images. Your portfolio will be the best marketing tool for your business. Our beginner’s course in semi-permanent cosmetics will teach you how to create truly stunning procedures with ease and minimal discomfort to your clients. Smudge-free have developed techniques which are now practised by many in the industry, including those who have completed our refresher courses to update their equipment and skills.
The Smudge-free Beginner’s Semi-Permanent Cosmetics Course runs over a four-day period which is broken down into modules so you get a feel for the techniques and complete your case study for each module in between. We feel that too much, too quickly is overwhelming, as you need time to grasp certain aspects of the course.
We do not put our students under pressure but there is a lot of theory to learn in between modules, and we do encourage them to put in the practice hours as best results will only be achieved when maximum effort is applied.
Beginners four-day course in semi-permanent cosmetics includes digital machine and starter kit £5,950
Course Dates and Times
Dates will be discussed at registration to suit availability
Advanced Training is available
Training Day 1
- Eyebrow Techniques Theory in semi-permanent cosmetics
- How to conduct a consultation
- How to fill out medical history and release forms, and understanding their importance
- Setting up of equipment
- Sanitation and sterilisation before equipment use
- Machine controls, hand-piece and needle adjustment
- Learning different eyebrow techniques on simulated skin material
- Observing treatments by Andrew Stassi or a Smudge-free trainer
- Live models for eyebrow procedure
- Eyebrow Design
Training Day 2
Lip Techniques Lip technique practise
- Colour theory
- Morphology of the face
- Face shapes and settings
- Understanding skin-tones and under-tones
- A guide to colour mixing, warming and cooling
- Preparation of client for lip procedures
- Adjustment of asymmetrical lips
- Choosing the correct colour
- Practise on live models
- Observing correct gripping technique
Training Day 3
Day 3 will be scheduled only when you have independently completed five case studies of each discipline in eyebrows and lips, to ensure you have gained sufficient experience in recognising needle depth.
- Eye Techniques Eye technique practise
- More theory and practise
- Preparing client for lash-line procedure
- Beauty mark
- More practical and theory
- Learning correct eyeliner and lash-line gripping techniques
- Correct needle adjustment
- Correct depth for tapering eyeliner procedure
- Practising eyeliner and lash-line enhancement on live models
Training Day 4
- Assessment and Marketing Revision
- Business marketing and strategy
Book your place now!
Book Your Place Now
You can call us on 020 7272 6021 or 07973142708 to answer any queries you might have regarding this course. To register your interest, fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.