Renewing your skin to a youthful glow with Mesotherapy
As women age, their skin loses vital nutrients as a result of exposure to UV rays and damaging elements of the environment and free radicals. Hormonal changes coupled with a poor diet and poor circulation are also contributors to cell degeneration, which can accelerate the ageing process. Mesolift allows the true restructuring of skin tissue.
Anti-ageing treatment for:
- Decolletage (low neckline)
Mesolift is used to treat women and slow the ageing process and has many benefits for damaged skin and large pores. This treatment results in improved skin tone and elasticity. Skin will appear clear, with a notably improved complexion.
8 proven anti-ageing actions
- Wrinkle treatment – active repair of cutaneous damage
- Hydration (active & exogenous) – reduction of water loss
- Brightness / Radiance optimisation
- Ionic balancing – overcoming mineral deficiencies
- Stimulation of cellular growth
- Active redensification of the dermis
- Cellular protection
- Visco-elastic regeneration
Mesolift is composed of 54 + 1 active ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid – is an indispensable element for the visco-elastic balance of the dermis and epidermis
- 13 Vitamins – Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K – all of them are required for the good exogenous biological balance of the skin
- 23 Amino Acids – they are the basis of the tissue architecture of the skin
- 6 Minerals – they improve different biological metabolisms
- 6 Coenzymes – they improve the rate of metabolic reactions of the organism and increase the tissue construction speed
- 5 Nucleic Acids – stimulate the synthesis of the noble proteins of the dermis and restructure the entire tissue
- 2 Reducing Agents – stop radical oxidation reactions of the dermis and epidermis cells
Frequently Asked Questions…
When Will I See Results?
The improvement is progressive and cumulative. The result is visible from the first session: the skin is more hydrated and toned. However, more treatments are required to maintain the skin. Mesolift is performed in an initial series of 2-4 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart. After that, one treatment every 3-4 months is recommended. Effects are cumulative.
What Are The Side Effects
You may experience some bruising and swelling as well as some soreness in the treated area for up to 48 hours after the treatment.
1 hour 20 minutes
Duration of Results
before + after
Let’s set up a consultation to give you more information about this treatment
Book a Consultation
Use the contact form below to select the treatment you would like to discuss and we will give you a call within 24 hours. We look forward to welcoming you to your initial consultation.